1. The administrator of your personal data is Global Colors Polska S.A., ul. Szkolna 15, 47-225 Kędzierzyn-Koźle, NIP: PL634-24-22-078 REGON: P-277543740, KRS No. 0000026459 District Court in Opole, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, INITIAL CAPITAL: PLN 3 800 000.00 Telephone: +48 77 488 66 16, E-mail address:
2. Personal data will be processed in order to answer the query or application sent via the contact form at www.globalcolors.pl
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the voluntary consent to the processing of personal data when using the contact form at www.globalcolors.pl.
4. Personal data will be stored for no longer than required for the purpose for which they are processed, or until the consent has been withdrawn by the person who gave it.
5. Unless special provisions provide otherwise, you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify it. In the case of processing personal data pursuant to art. 7 GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without giving a reason. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Consent may be withdrawn by a statement in an e-mail sent to the following address:
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, if in your opinion, the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the EU GDPR: Office of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw
7. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.